photo header.png

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Well, sweet friends, it has been a LONG time.  I didn't plan on being an absentee blogger for the past few weeks but that's what happened.  Here's a quick recap of what I've been up to these past weeks.  We went on vacation to the most magical place on earth, Disney World and I'm just going to tell you it's not that magical in 90 plus Florida weather and lots and lots of people you don't know surrounding you at all times.  No really .... despite the temps and crowds we did have a great time!  Here's a couple of pics of my sweet girls from our trip.



While on vacay I noticed my face swelling a little.  I could especially tell when I looked at pics that one side was bigger than the other so last week was filled with visits to the dentist and oral surgeon. I am a tee-total WEENY when it comes to dentists.   I do NOT like them at all!  And the absolute worst thing that could ever happen at the dentist happened.... I didn't get all the way numb and they started working on doing a bone graft on my jawbone (with cadaver bone... Is that not the grossest thing ever?).  I know you other dentist haters are gasping out loud with me here.  To say I was traumatized would be an understatement. 

I have been able to work in my classroom a few days but don't have pics to share yet.  I changed my classroom theme yet again (Do you think I might be indecisive?) so I'll give you a tour with the theme I went with soon.  It's super duper cute and I LOVE it!  There's still a few things to be done but I plan on enjoying my last few days of summer break and waiting until I go back next Monday to get those things finished up.  Who else is going back Monday??? Where did summer go?

No comments:

Post a Comment