photo header.png

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Website Wednesday

I'm all about some alliterative phrases these days!  Can you tell?   Hehe! 

A few months ago our sweet librarian at school had guest readers come in and read to all the classes at our school.  She sent us a link to the website so we could display the book on the promethean board and the reader could read it from the screen.  I totally forgot about it until the other day.  I thought I would share it in case someone out there hasn't heard about it or forgot about it like I did.  It has some of the best books available for FREE and everytime someone reads a book from the site, they donate a book.  We are starting our penguin unit and I found some awesome informational texts to add to the books I'm reading.  The website is wegivebooks.org.  You do have to set up a login and password but it's free!





AND they have the new Molly Lou Melon book!!!!  Is she not the cutest, little, ugliest book character you ever did see?  Has everyone read Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon?  If not it's on there too and you have to read about the endearing little Molly Lou and her grandmother.   Makes me smile thinking about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment